Annual General Meeting. November 11, 2014
At the AGM Deacons who had served the Court for three years retired. A total of 12 Deacons were elected or re-elected after a secret ballot.
Court Office-bearers were appointed at the Court meeting after the AGM and the Provost declared that the Court was now able to proceed with preparations for the Riding of the Marches 2015
- Provost J. Carlin elected 2014 for three years
- Senior Bailie - J. Cunningham
- Middle Bailie - L. Park
- Junior Bailie - Derek Green
- Clerk - R. McIntosh
- Treasurer - R. Hardie
- Finance & Administration Convener - Ricky Wilson
- Entertainments Convener - M. Johnston
- Procession Convener - Lee Frickleton
- Transport Convener - D. Johnston
- Minute Secretary - Catriona Grant
- Press Officer - B. Braithwaite MBE
- Bar Convener - Martin Brown
Town Crier – D Duncan
Halberdiers-Colin Johnston, George Wilson
Flag bearers - M. Brown, M. Sneddon, P. Meenan
Drummer – W. Millar
Piper – R. Miller
Bell Ringer - Alex Erskine
Past Provost J. Adair presented the New Provost with a Provosts plaque and the chain of office.
Provost Carlin presented Past Provost Adair with his Past Provosts Medal.